Arcoroc Latino Toughened Conical Latte Glass 10oz / 29cl
Exceptional High Demand
Due to exceptional high demand, orders may take slightly longer than usual to be fulfilled.
This toughened conical latte glass is perfect for hot winter drinks including latte, tea, mulled wine, hot chocolate, hot toddy and Irish coffee.
This latte glass is toughened which ensures the glass is stronger and its shelf life is 20-30% longer than standard glass.
Size : 10oz / 29cl
CARE & PROTECT Your Conical Latte Glass
- Pre-heat your latte glasses for hot drinks by running them under the hot tap
- The spoon should be put into the glass first to prevent thermal shock, as the spoon dissipates some of the heat from the latte glass.
The Perfect Recipes For Your Latte Glass:
- 1 cupful of strong, hot, black coffee
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 measure whisky
- 1 small carton double cream
- Take your conical latte glass and pour enough of the coffee to fill it just over half way
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves
- Add the whisky and stir
- Slowly pour a thick layer of double cream over the back of a teaspoon, onto the top of the coffee so that it floats on top.
- 1 tbsp honey
- Boiled water
- 2 measures of whisky
- 1 slice of lemon
- Boil the water and fill your conical latte glass 3/4 full (put your spoon in the glass before you pour)
- Mix in the honey
- Mix in the whisky
- Add lemon slice
- (To make a hot buttered toddy, simply add one teaspoon of butter to the recipe)
(This recipe serves 4)
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seds scraped out
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 litre / 1 3/4 pints of milk
- 150g / 5.5oz plain chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Sugar, to taste
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for dusting
- Heat the vanilla pod and seeds, cinnamon stick and milk in a saucepan until boiling
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate pieces, stirring until the chocolate melts
- Whisk the hot chocolate vigorously until frothy on top and add sugar, to taste.
- Serve with a dusting of nutmeg
With our own dedicated fleet of vans servicing the North West and a dependable courier service for the rest of the country, we endeavour to get any stocked items ordered before 3pm to you within 2-3 working days. Any UK mainland order placed over £50 (excluding VAT) is eligible for free delivery. For full information regarding our delivery details and routes, please click here.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, we offer a refund on all purchases of stocked goods if they are returned in the original box and in the condition they were sold, within 30 days. Charges may apply. For full information regarding returns, collection fees and charges relating to non-stock / special order items, please refer to our Returns Policy.