Cast Iron Reversible Griddle 18.5x10.5" / 47x27cm
Cast Iron Reversible Griddle.
Ideal for catering use.
This versatile, double sided griddle plate for use over hob is ribbed on one side and flat on the other. The griddle ribbed side is ideal for draining fat from food whilst cooking to promote healthy eating and gives the meat a restaurant seared look. The griddle smooth flat side is perfect for traditional cooking.
This grill pan is guaranteed against faulty workmanship or material for a period of 15 years from the date of purchase
Cast Iron Care:
- Before first use, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water, using a scouring pad to prepare the surface for seasoning, rinse and dry.
- Coat the entire pan (inside and out) with a vegetable oil and place in the oven for one hour at 200ºC.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool thoroughly before wiping away excess oil.
- To prepare the natural non-stick surface, before each use, pre-heat the pan for at least 90 seconds over a medium heat.
- Do not use in a dishwasher, as strong detergents will remove the seasoning.
- After pro-longed use the pan will naturally turn black in appearance. This is the sign of a natural non-stick surface.
- Re-season the pan regularly for optimum performance.
- To avoid damage to a halogen or ceramic hob take extra care not to drag or drop this heavy pan.
- Cast Iron griddle
- Reversible design
- Griddle ribbed side
- Smooth flat side
- Round shape
- Fries dry
- Builds natural non-stick surface
Size: 18.5 x 10.5" / 47 x 27cm