Kintsugi - Studio Prints
- Inspired by the Japanese art of repairing broken crockery
- Ornate lines are accentuated by a subtle reactive glaze
- Super vitrified bodies offer professional, long-lasting performance
- Available over a number of beautiful glaze patterns
From the Churchill Studio Prints collection comes Kintsugi, a contemporary take on classic ceramic techniques. This beautiful tableware is inspired by its namesake 'Kintsugi', the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery — often with gold. Harnessing these design cues, pieces across the range feature an intricate crackled glaze that is highlighted by a subtle reactive glaze colouring. The result is a striking collection of unique crockery that represents finding beauty in the broken.
The Kintsugi have ornate, detailed lines across three colourways: Agate Grey, Pearl Grey, Coral and Accents Quartz Black. The Studio Prints body also offers the professional performance we've come to expect from Super Vitrified products.
All of these items have been designed to meet the demands of a fast-paced professional environment and offer metal mark and thermal shock resistance. Pieces are also microwave, freezer and oven safe with the ability to stand over 5,000 industrial dishwasher cycles.
The fully glazed bodies and feet of Kintsugi items help prevent scratching when stacked, offering reliable performance and extending service life. Selected pieces also benefit from Churchill's 5-Year Edge Chip Warranty.
- Churchill Kintsugi
- From the Studio Prints collection
- Inspired by the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery
- The crackle effect is highlighted by glaze
- Each piece is unique
- Microwave, oven, freezer & dishwasher safe
- 5-year edge chip warranty on highlighted pieces
- Intended for hospitality use
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies