Kintsugi - Studio Prints
- Inspired by the Japanese art of repairing broken crockery
- Ornate lines are accentuated by a subtle reactive glaze
- Design is overlain on Studio Prints Agate Grey
- Super vitrified bodies offer professional, long lasting performance
From the Churchill Studio Prints collection comes Kintsugi, a contemporary take on classic ceramic techniques. This beautiful tableware is inspired by its namesake 'Kintsugi', the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery — often with gold. Harnessing these design cues, pieces across the range feature an intricate crackled glaze that is highlighted by a subtle reactive glaze colouring. The result is a striking collection of unique crockery that represents finding beauty in the broken.
The Kintsugi design is available on Churchill's Studio Prints Agate Grey, with the muted shade helping to accentuate the ornate and detailed lines. The Studio Prints body also offers the professional performance we've come expect from Super Vitrified products. These items have been designed to meet the demands of a fast paced professional environment and offer metal mark and thermal shock resistance. Pieces are also microwave, freezer and oven safe with the ability to stand over 5,000 industrial dishwasher cycles.
The fully glazed bodies and feet of Kintsugi items help prevent scratching when stacked to offer reliable performance and extend service life. Selected pieces also benefit from Churchill's 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty.
- Churchill Kintsugi
- From the Studio Prints collection
- Inspired by the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery
- Crackle effect is higlighted by glaze
- Each piece is unique
- Microwave, oven, freezer & dishwasher safe
- 5 year edge chip warranty on highlighted pieces
- Intended for hospitality use
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies