Denby Blue Haze Vitrified Stoneware Crockery Collection
- A 'haze' glazing effect creates a multi-shade finish
- Contemporary update to the much loved Imperial Blue colour scheme
- Handcrafted by Denby in Derbyshire, England
- Hardwearing and practical
Through a 'haze' glazing effect, three shades of royal blue are combined with pure white to create a modern, multi-shade finish. In fact, Denby Blue Haze can be viewed as a contemporary reimagining of the Denby's much loved 'Imperial Blue' colour scheme.
The coupe-shaped items in this collection serve as an ideal base for the glaze reaction to happen, making each piece completely unique and beautiful.
Blue Haze is made from strong Derbyshire clay, and as well as being beautiful, is also hardwearing & practical and can be used in the dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer. Each item is touched by at least 20 pairs of hands during the making process in the 200 year old Denby factory in Derbyshire.
Although designed to be a stand-alone pattern Blue Haze is ideal for Imperial Blue collectors looking to refresh their collection with contemporary pieces. Equally, the pieces are striking enoug to be effective alone.
Focused around bowls and coupe plates Blue Haze works perfectly with global food trends so can used for a laid back Sunday brunch, a gasto family meal or a more formal dinner party setting.
- Denby Blue Haze Crockery
- Royal blue glaze is combined with pure white
- An contemporary reimagining of the classic Imperial Blue pattern
- Handcrafted stoneware collection
- Made in Derbyshire, England
- Perfect for casual dining
- Versatile shape
- Marked items are covered by the Denby 10 Year Guarantee
- Oven, freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Unique multi-shade glaze effect
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies