Denby Studio Grey
Denby Studio Grey Vitrified Stoneware Collection
- Stoneware collection created with the natural aesthetic trend in mind
- The neutral grey colourway is inspired by stone and minerals with unique variation across pieces
- Handcrafted in Derbyshire, England
- Expertly glazed to enchance durability
The Studio Craft range is the epitome of Denby's artisanal and handcrafted skills that have been refined over more than 200 years. Studio Grey is a new 2019 variant that utilises a soft, neutral hue with a charcoal band for versatile and inviting stoneware pieces.
This is a collection inspired by the trend for a natural aesthetic at the table. The fact it is made using local materials and ceramic crafting techniques reflect this ethos. As with all of Denby's pieces, this collection is lovingly crafted in Derbyshire England, features a range of bowls, plates, platters and mugs — designed with casual dining in mind.
An instantly welcoming glaze is created by employing the colours and textures found in stone and minerals. This creates a tactile collection which captures the essence of Denby's hand-crafting skills and textural glazes perfected over 200 years.
This informal collection is designed to complement a variety of global foods. It includes a wide range of bowls in various shapes and sizes, ideal for pasta, ramen and rice dishes to reflect the nation's continuing love of bowl food.
- Denby Studio Grey Vitrified Stoneware Collection
- Soft grey glaze with dark speckles
- Handcrafted stoneware collection
- Made in Derbyshire, England
- Perfect for casual dining
- Versatile shape
- Marked items are covered by the Denby 10 Year Guarantee
- Oven, freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Natural speckled finishes
- Denby Studio Grey Tableware
- Denby Studio Grey Mugs
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Suppliers