Harvest’s genuine hand finished pieces reflect the ‘farm-to-table’ philosophy so popular in today’s dining out culture. Every piece is individually glazed by hand leaving an original ‘makers mark’ on the reverse, highlighting the handcrafted nature.
All pieces also feature a hand finished sponged rim, which naturally drips to create a unique piece. Individuality does not come at the expense of quality though — all Harvest products are made in England using the Dudson Finest Vitrified ceramic body. The range includes five naturalistic, rustic shades: Ink, Brown, Linen, Green and Blue.
From casual to fine dining restaurants and everything in between, Harvest’s industrial toughness stands up to everyday use in a professional kitchen environment.
- Dudson Harvest
- Hand finished pieces
- 5 Shades: Ink, Brown, Linen, Green, Bllue
- Rustic crockery with hand sponged rims
- Plates, bowls, walled plates, coupe bowls, chefs' plates, oblong plates
- Farm-to-table aesthetic
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in England
- Ideal for rustic dining presentation
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies