Adelaide by Robert Gordon
Adelaide Birch By Robert Gordon
Artisanal style crockery collection with hospitality grade performance
Decorative raised embossment on rims
Crackled gloss glaze effect is placed over a creamy white finish
- Freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
Adelaide Birch is a beautifully crafted porcelain range specially selected by Steelite from renowned Australian potters Robert Gordon. Adelaide features a crackled gloss glaze effect over a creamy white finish for naturalistic, versatile looking tableware. Pieces are then augmented by a tasteful decorative embossment in varying shades of brown on the rims .
No two pieces of this Australian-designed porcelain will look exactly alike and the color intensity will vary from piece to piece, most noticeably in the reactive dark glaze on the rims. This effect creates a hand-crafted look for your presentation pieces.
The range is evocative of artisan clay work, but with a hospitality grade performance to back it up. All pieces within the range are microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe. To add to that, the premium porcelain bodies are extremely durable and more than capable of withstanding the rigours of any busy commercial environment.
- Adelaide Birch by Robert Gordon
- Selected for you by Steelite
- Premium porcelain range with artisanal stule
- Decorative embossed rims
- 'Crackled' glaze effect
- No two pieces are alike
- Cream white finish
- Ideal collection for rustic presentation
- Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Durable and well suited to use in professional catering environments
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies