Forager by Robert Gordon
Forager Stoneware By Robert Gordon
Naturalistic crockery collection
Exposed stoneware and earthy tones create organic charm
Hand applied glaze
- Freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
Combining exposed stoneware features with earth glaze tones, Forager by Robert Gordon brings a natural charm to the tabletop.
Pieces are designed with a carefully applied reactive glaze that free-flows to create a unique finish for every shape. The colour intensity will vary from piece to piece, creating a hand-crafted look for your food presentation.
Forager also features an underglazed bottom. This exposed stoneware highlights the richness of raw materials, creating an organic appeal.
The creator himself, Robert 'Andy' Gordon, compares some of the freeform design shapes to “tree bark once used to gather things such as forage seeds, berries, and roots from the forest”, hence its namesake, Forager. These functional designs are finished with a stamp of approval in the form of Andy’s handwritten signature.
All pieces within the range are microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe. To add to that, the premium porcelain bodies are extremely durable and more than capable of withstanding the rigours of any busy commercial environment.
- Forager by Robert Gordon
- Beautiful earthy tones
- Freeform profiles across the collection
- Premium crockery range with a naturalistic appeal
- Exposed stoneware highlights richness of raw materials
- Hand applied glaze
- Production process creates unique variations in colour
- No two pieces are alike
- Stain resistant
- Thermal shock resistant
- Great heat and chill retention
- Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Durable and well suited to use in professional catering environments
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies