Steelite Nordic Crockery
White pieces with subtle curved rims
Allows chefs to express creativity
Alumina Vitrified body offers durability and longevity
Inspired by Nordic cookery and presentation
The Nordic region has become synonymous with Chef’s skills in developing dishes, utilising the very best local ingredients, and then presenting them in a sympathetic and contemporary manner.
Such an important culinary aesthetic deserves its own platform and the Steelite Nordic range encompasses these shared design values. The simple but sophisticated plate profiles allow Chefs the space to present dishes that can ‘breathe’. The spacious centre is then framed by a deep, gently curving rim for understated crockey that excels for food presentation.
This design motif enables the ultimate showcasing of culinary creations. Simple, yet effective.
- Steelite Nordic Crockery collection
- Ideal for dining environments where food presentation is important
- Cast over alumina vitrified clay bodies (part of the Steelite Performance range)
- Durable and reliable
- Intended for professional use
- Offers chefs a canvas for creatvity
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies