Steelite Charcoal Dapple - Oval Coupe Plate
- New take on a classic design from the Steelite archives
- Rustic, minimalist charm
- Strong, durable crockery collection
- Reactive black finish on the rims
Steelite Charcoal Dapple is a retro-inspired collection of alumina vitrified ceramic crockery. The original Blue Dapple finish was revived from the Steelite archives and this proved so popular, that other dapple versions have now been created. This new 'Charcoal Dapple' range meets the current demand for homely tabletop chic.
Charcoal Dapple adds a new dynamic within this established and successful family. This black reactive decoration on the rims creates a strong and confident statement, giving chefs a fantastic platform, in which the food presentation is amplified. This extensive collection includes plates, bowls, beverage items, cookware and much more.
Alongside handsome aesthetics, Steelite Charcoal Dapple products are microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. These items are also stain resistant and thermal shock resistant which ensures their practicality in a bustling commercial environment.
Products in this range feature Steelite’s edge chip warranty to reassure of their longevity and continued performance.
Steelite is an internationally renowned manufacturer of quality tableware. With an illustrious history making crockery in Stoke-on-Trent over the past 100 years, Steelite are committed to producing durable, reliable and attractive.
Size: 12" / 30cm
▪ Steelite Charcoal Dapple - Oval Coupe Plate
▪ Black reactive decoration
▪ Revived design from the Steelite archives
▪ Retro collection
▪ White crockery with sponge painted black rims
▪ Strong, durable and resilient
▪ Microwave safe
▪ Dishwasher safe
▪ Freezer safe
▪ Thermal shock resistant
▪ Glazed finish
▪ Alumina vitrified ceramic
▪ Lifetime edge chip warranty
▪ Made in Stoke-on-Trent
▪ From Stephensons catering equipment suppliers