Cinders Classic SG80 Single-Grill Slimfold Gas Barbecue 910x660x850mm
Cinders Barbecues Classic SG80 Single-Grill Slimfold Gas Barbeque
Single grill gas barbecue
Cooking heat achieved in less than 5 minutes
High pressure burner unaffected by wind
Economic 18hrs full heat from one 13kg propane cyclinder
Folds to 215mm (8.5") flat for storage & transport
Made in Britain
The Classic SG80 (Single Grill, 80cm) isthe half-size version of Cinders famous twin grill. Its lighter weight has made it a firm favourite with market traders and for rental companies. It is often rented as a dependable backyard supplement when a large party is planned and finds a place with specialist food presenters such as the travelling 'Oyster Girls' company in the US.
In the case of the SG80, light weight doesn't mean lesser quality. The same standards which make the twin grill TG160 the choice of high throughput caterers are applied equally to this handy model.
Size: 910x660x850mm (WxDxH)
- No assembly required
- Folds to 215mm (8.5") flat for transport
- Internal self-cleaning by reflected heat, means no time lost
- Cooking heat achieved in less than five minutes
- High pressure burner unaffected by wind
- Easy low maintenance from minimal, rugged design
- Warranty for Commercial Use
- Economic 18 hours full heat from one 13kg propane cyclinder
- Excess fat collected in any disposable ring-pull can
- Leg design remains stable on soft earth, also protects controls when folded
- Made in Britain
- Portable dimensions: 1120x660x215mm (WxDxH)
- Working dimensions: 910x660x850mm (WxDxH)
- Single grill areas: 800x457mm
- Total grill area: 3656cm²
- Weight: 26kg
- Total heat input: 34,000 Btu/hr (10kW)
- Total propane consumption: 0.725kg per hour
- Recommended gas supply: 13kg propane bottle (18 hours)
- Input pressure: 14.5 psi (1.0 bar) Regulator supplied
With our own dedicated fleet of vans servicing the North West and a dependable courier service for the rest of the country, we endeavour to get any stocked items ordered before 3pm to you within 48 hours (working days). Any UK mainland order placed over £50 (excluding VAT) is eligible for free delivery. For full information regarding our delivery details and routes, please click here.
If you'd prefer to collect your order from our Stockport store, simply select the 'Click & Collect' option at checkout, complete the order and we'll do the rest. Click & Collect is available for paid orders only. Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation with you when you collect your order. We have plenty of FREE parking available and there are strict social distancing measures in place to protect our staff and customers.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, we offer a refund on all purchases of stocked goods if they are returned in the original box and in the condition they were sold, within 30 days. Charges may apply. For full information regarding returns, collection fees and charges relating to non-stock / special order items, please refer to our Returns Policy.