Toughened Columbia Conical Latte Glass 13oz / 37cl
Toughened Colombian Conical Latte Glass.
Perfect for cafés, restaurants and pubs serving latte, tea, mulled wine, hot chocolate, hot toddy and Irish coffee.
Manufactured with a specially developed toughened glass, the Colombian Conical glass boasts a shelf life 20-30% longer than traditional standard glass.
Always pre-heat your latte glass before serving hot drinks to ensure that your customers will enjoy the hot beverage for longer. The spoon should be put into the glass first to prevent thermal shock, as the spoon dissipates some of the heat from the latte glass.
- Latte Glass
- Toughened glass
- Strong and durable
- 20-30% longer shelf life
- Safe alternative to traditional glass
- Case of 24
- 1 cupful of strong, hot, black coffee
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 measure whisky
- 1 small carton double cream
- Take your conical latte glass and pour enough of the coffee to fill it just over half way
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves
- Add the whisky and stir
- Slowly pour a thick layer of double cream over the back of a teaspoon, onto the top of the coffee so that it floats on top.
- 1 tbsp honey
- Boiled water
- 2 measures of whisky
- 1 slice of lemon
- Boil the water and fill your conical latte glass 3/4 full (put your spoon in the glass before you pour)
- Mix in the honey
- Mix in the whisky
- Add lemon slice
- (To make a hot buttered toddy, simply add one teaspoon of butter to the recipe)
(This recipe serves 4)
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped out
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 litre / 1 3/4 pints of milk
- 150g / 5.5oz plain chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Sugar, to taste
- Freshly grated nutmeg, for dusting
- Heat the vanilla pod and seeds, cinnamon stick and milk in a saucepan until boiling
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate pieces, stirring until the chocolate melts
- Whisk the hot chocolate vigorously until frothy on top and add sugar, to taste.
- Serve with a dusting of nutmeg
Size: 13oz / 37cl
With our own dedicated fleet of vans servicing the North West and a dependable courier service for the rest of the country, we endeavour to get any stocked items ordered before 3pm to you within 2-3 working days. Any UK mainland order placed over £50 (excluding VAT) is eligible for free delivery. For full information regarding our delivery details and routes, please click here.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, we offer a refund on all purchases of stocked goods if they are returned in the original box and in the condition they were sold, within 30 days. Charges may apply. For full information regarding returns, collection fees and charges relating to non-stock / special order items, please refer to our Returns Policy.