Catering Cutlery - Knives, Forks, Spoons & Cutlery Sets
Here at Stephensons, we're proud to offer a fantastic selection of stainless steel cutlery sets from some of the world's leading brands.
From great value low cost cutlery to premium 18/10 cutlery, specialist cutlery, service cutlery and disposable cutlery, you'll find a vast selection of stainless steel cutlery sets with options to suit every budget and occasion. We also supply a great range of practical cutlery storage solutions including cutlery storage trays and cutlery racks.
Branded collections include sets from Amefa, Churchill, Dudson, Elia, Grunwerg, Robert Welch, Utopia and Villeroy and Boch.
Catering Cutlery From Stephensons
With a long history in supplying the catering and hospitality industry with catering equipment, we have a breadth of knowledge in the sourcing and supplying high quality, affordable catering cutlery. Contact our Customer Services team if you need more information or further help in choosing the right cutlery set for you and your business. Don't forget that you can also pop into our showroom / cash and carry where you are invited to actually see, touch and compare the very latest cutlery sets.
When choosing the right cutlery collection it's worth remembering that that the humble knife and fork are the most handled items on the table. With this in mind, make sure you choose the right set to leave a lasting impression.
Options within this category include:
- Low cost cutlery
- 18/10 stainless steel cutlery
- Premium cutlery
- Specialist cutlery
- Service cutlery
- Disposable cutlery
- Cutlery storage
- Cutlery care
- Steak knives and forks
- Cheese knives
- Adapted cutlery
- Seafood cutlery
Cutlery Care Tips
Keep your cutlery looking sparkling and new with these few basic cutlery cleaning tips:
- Wash cutlery in hot water with a mild detergent. Ensure that the detergent is completely dissolved in the water before washing. Do not soak and avoid leaving unwashed overnight.
- After washing, thoroughly dry the cutlery immediately with a soft cloth. Avoid leaving them to air-dry as this will leave streaks and water marks which may cause pitting.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners as these can damage and dull the surface.
- Preserve the shine by hand-washing each piece, rather than cleaning them in a dishwasher after each use.