Min / Max Fridge / Freezer Thermometer
Current Delivery Estimates
Due to increased demand, we cannot guarantee our usual promptness for delivery. Orders may take a little longer than usual to be fulfilled.
Digital Fridge / Freezer Thermometer
Minimum / maximum digital thermometer
Includes 50mm probe and 2m cable
1x AAA battery supplied
Perfectly suited to monitoring temperatures in a fridge or freezer, these digital thermometers feature a high/low temperature alarm setting and probe to meet the needs of commercial kitchens.
Users can select a maximum and minimum temperature value by following the instructions included. An alarm will sound if the temperature exceeds the selected temperature range to alert kitchen staff.
Digital Fridge Freezer Thermometers measure between -50° to 70°C with an accuracy of +/-1°C between -20° to 70°C.
A magnetic sensor ensures storing these thermometers is easy whilst a replaceable AAA battery offers enough power for approximately one year of usage. Temperature readings are clearly seen on the 21x47mm LCD display.
- Digital Fridge / Freezer Thermometer
- Minimum / maximum recording function
- High / low temperature alarm setting
- Ideally suited to read temperatures in a fridge or freezer
- Can also monitor room temperatures simultaneously
- Includes 50mm probe with a 2m cable
- Clear LCD display - 21x47mm
- Internal temperature range: -10° to 50°C
- External temperature range: -50° to 70°C
- Accuracy of +/-1°C between -20° to 70°C
- °C and °F readings available
- Sampling time of 10 seconds
- 1x AAA battery supplied
With our own dedicated fleet of vans servicing the North West and a dependable courier service for the rest of the country, we endeavour to get any stocked items ordered before 3pm to you within 2-3 working days. Any UK mainland order placed over £50 (excluding VAT) is eligible for free delivery. For full information regarding our delivery details and routes, please click here.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, we offer a refund on all purchases of stocked goods if they are returned in the original box and in the condition they were sold, within 30 days. Charges may apply. For full information regarding returns, collection fees and charges relating to non-stock / special order items, please refer to our Returns Policy.