Robert Gordon The Potter's Collection Storm Coupe Dish 7.25" / 18.4cm
Storm Porcelain By Robert Gordon - Coupe Dish
- Beautfully presented rustic crockery from Robert Gordon's 'Potters Collection'
- Embossed concentric motif makes for tasteful presentation pieces
- Bold, dark glaze makes for attractive and powerful presentation
- Freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
Storm is a beautiful, dramatic smoky blue porcelain range specially selected by Steelite from renowned Australian potters Robert Gordon. This stunning range includes an assortment of embossed plates, platters, bowls and accessories. No two pieces of this Australian-designed porcelain will look exactly alike and the color intensity will vary from piece to piece, creating a hand-crafted look for your food presentation.
All pieces within the range are microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe. To add to that, the premium porcelain bodies are extremely durable and more than capable of withstanding the rigours of any busy commercial environement.
Size: 7.25" / 18.4cm
- Storm Porcelain from The Robert Gordon 'Potter's Collection' - Coupe Dish
- 'Selected for you' by Steelite
- Effectual smoky blue colour
- Premium crockery range with a bold yet versatile glaze
- Concentric pattern design
- Production process creates unique variations in colour
- No two pieces are alike
- Ideal collection for rustic presentation
- Microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Durable and well suited to use in professional catering environments
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies
With our own dedicated fleet of vans servicing the North West and a dependable courier service for the rest of the country, we endeavour to get any stocked items ordered before 3pm to you within 2-3 working days. Any UK mainland order placed over £70 (excluding VAT) is eligible for free delivery. For full information regarding our delivery details and routes, please click here.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, we offer a refund on all purchases of stocked goods if they are returned in the original box and in the condition they were sold, within 30 days. Charges may apply. For full information regarding returns, collection fees and charges relating to non-stock / to order items, please refer to our Returns Policy.