Date Code Genie Labelling System
Date Code Genie Labelling Systems
- Thermal roll automated printers
- Wi-Fi enabled for updates and downloads
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Print date labels & allergen labels
- Fantastic in high-use areas such as schools or bakeries
- Simple way to adhere to Natasha's Law labelling requirements
If your staff are printing over 200 labels a month, a Date Code Genie is definitely for you! These intuitive automated label printers are capable of rapidly printing easy-to-read labels for allergen info, sell-by dates and more — all while simultaneously freeing up staff to increase productivity!
Furthermore, 2021 sees the implementation of Natasha's Law, which requires all allergen information to be listed. With the click of a button, a Date Code Genie will allow you to uphold these legal responsibilities quickly, clearly and accurately.
The Date Code Genie systems all have a Wi-Fi connection and the data, which is safely is stored in the cloud, is updated every 24 hours. This also means that there is no limit on how much data you can store. If your site is growing and you new need allergen listings for new menu items, simply input them and they are stored for use at all connected sites.
Overall, the system will increase label consistency and accuracy, simplify food labelling and preparation, and maximise labour efficiencies. In fact, for a busy establishment, when the labour savings are considered, the machine will pay for itself in the first 6-8 months. It is capable of printing up to 60 labels per minute. There is also an optional Product Control tracking system that allows the user to analyse what ingredients are used most, and when. This will help highlight money saving waste adjustments, as well as presenting an opportunity to build upon more allergen-free dishes where possible.
The labels are FSA (Food Standards Agency) and EHO (Environmental Health Officer) compliant and can be applied indirectly to food as well as safely applied to cooler and freezer containers. This covers allergen labelling for both front and back of house operations. Due to the standardised and automatic nature of the printed labels, the chance for human-read error is greatly minimised.
Compliance With Natasha's Law, Made Easy
With the introduction of Natasha’s Law, the success of your business depends on proper labelling now more than ever.
And with such high stakes, you can’t afford to rely on slow, inconsistent labelling methods. You need an all-in-one solution to design, modify and print high-quality labels exactly when you need them.
For that, there’s the Date Code Genie.
- Automated thermal label printer (single line)
- Ideal for allergen labelling, menu info, prep labels, sell / use by sticker etc.
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Stainless steel kitchen grade housing (portable tablet option also available - Date Code Genie Lite)
- Increases staff productivity by eliminating time-consuming manual labelling tasks
- Up to 60 labels minute
- Intuituve touch screen interface
- Excels in high traffic areas
- From Stephensons Catering Equipment Supplies