Churchill Studio Prints Stone Aquamarine Oval Coupe Plate 10.625x9" / 27x22.9cm
Churchill Studio Prints Stone – Aquamarine Oval Coupe Plate
- Fresh ocean inspired centre-burst colourway
- Textured glaze evokes the process of hand carved ceramics
- Made in England
- Super vitrified build with a 5 year edge chip warranty
Stone is an exciting range within the Studio Prints collection, which is inspired by the traditional process of hand carving ceramics from natural stone. Manufactured in the UK and available in four stunning colours which emulate tones and textures of nature, Studio Prints Stone has all the durability and technical reassurance required for the hospitality environment.
The Aquamarine colourway is a bright and fresh centre-burst colourway that is inspired by the green-blue beauty of the ocean.
The pieces are available in four dramatic centre-burst shades – Quartz Black, Agate Grey, Zircon Brown and Aqua Marine that work to bring character and flair to the tabletop. Despite their attractive nature, these platters are crafted from Churchill's celebrated super vitrified material and as such are suitable and reliable for all commercial situations.
Size: 10.625 x 9" / 27 x 22.9cm
▪ Churchill Stone Aquamarine - Oval Coupe Plate
▪ From the Studio Prints Range
▪ Distinct and fresh ocean inspired colourway
▪ Dramatic centre-burst patterning
▪ 5 year edge chip warranty
▪ Made from Churchill's Super Vitrified material
▪ Microwave & dishwasher safe
▪ Made in England
▪ From Stephensons Catering Equipment Suppliers
With our own dedicated fleet of vans servicing the North West and a dependable courier service for the rest of the country, we endeavour to get any stocked items ordered before 3pm to you within 2-3 working days. Any UK mainland order placed over £70 (excluding VAT) is eligible for free delivery. For full information regarding our delivery details and routes, please click here.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, we offer a refund on all purchases of stocked goods if they are returned in the original box and in the condition they were sold, within 30 days. Charges may apply. For full information regarding returns, collection fees and charges relating to non-stock / to order items, please refer to our Returns Policy.