Cinders Classic TG160 Twin-Grill Slimfold Gas Barbecue 1715x660x794mm
To Order :
Estimated 6-7 Days
Current Delivery Estimates
Due to increased demand, we cannot guarantee our usual promptness for delivery. Orders may take a little longer than usual to be fulfilled.
Cinders Barbecues Classic TG160 Twin-Grill Slimfold Gas Barbecue
Twin grill gas barbecue
Cooking heat achieved in less than 5 minutes
High pressure burners unaffected by wind
Individual controls for each side of the grill
Economic 12hrs full heat from one 19kg propane cyclinder
Folds to 190mm (7.5") flat for storage & transport
Made in Britain
The Classic TG160 (Twin Grill, 160cm) launched Cinders Barbecues in 1984, with its innovative styling & patented technology. Over the years of practical refinements, Cinders haven't lost sight that the outdoor catering basic needs are 'reliable HEAT' and 'simple VERSATILITY'.
Keeping it simple has held the TG160 status as the legendary 'Workhorse of the Industry', anywhere from 48 hours non-stop throughput at Glastonbury Festival, to hot kipper buns on a traditional fishing dock, to presenting gastronorm containers at a gold club terrace buffet.
Size: 1715x660x794mm (WxDxH)
- No assembly required
- Folds to 190mm (7.5") flat for transport
- Internal self-cleaning by reflected heat, means no time lost
- Cooking heat achieved in less than five minutes
- High pressure burners unaffected by wind
- Easy low maintenance from minimal, rugged design
- Warranty for Commercial Use
- High capacity from 'production line' open grill, for faster profits
- Individual controls for each side of the grill
- Economic 12 hours full heat from one 19kg propane cyclinder
- Excess fat collected in any disposable ring-pull can
- Can be stored vertically on end, for the least storage space possible
- Leg design remains stable on soft earth, also protects controls when folded
- Made in Britain
- Portable dimensions: 2080x660x190mm (WxDxH)
- Working dimensions: 1715x660x794mm (WxDxH)
- Twin independant grill areas: 800x457mm
- Total grill area: 7312cm²
- Weight: 47kg
- Total heat input: 68,000 Btu/hr (20kW)
- Total propane consumption: 1.45kg per hour
- Recommended gas supply: 19kg propane bottle (12 hours full rate)
- Input pressure: 14.5 psi (1.0 bar) Regulator supplied
With our own dedicated fleet of vans servicing the North West and a dependable courier service for the rest of the country, we endeavour to get any stocked items ordered before 3pm to you within 2-3 working days. Any UK mainland order placed over £50 (excluding VAT) is eligible for free delivery. For full information regarding our delivery details and routes, please click here.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your order, we offer a refund on all purchases of stocked goods if they are returned in the original box and in the condition they were sold, within 30 days. Charges may apply. For full information regarding returns, collection fees and charges relating to non-stock / to order items, please refer to our Returns Policy.